Up | Down

 

[Catastrophe]

~ ~

Catastrophe. Major catastrophe it is!


I'd just realized that I accidentally deleted several folders that making my Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac not working anymore. Yes, Microsoft Word is included. I have lots of assignments to do, and proposals too. Now I have to wait for Mr. Nel, master of all pirates to come back home and download me the new ones.


Shit may happen on Macs. Period.




p.s: Ridhwan, are you using the pirated Mac software too?

p.s.s: Don't tell me you've been using the pricey original one!

8 comments:

Ridhwan said...

Hahahahah.... yup! shit may happen on Macs.

i'm using pirated software babe!

original one is wayyyyyyyy too expensive! hahahahahah....

hang in there, dude!


p/s: but i secretly want the original software. waiting for money to grow on trees.

Moja Amin™ said...

Ridhwan,

Cepat betul reply!
Ahahahaha!

So, where you downloaded the Office? from which pirates i mean. Hahahaaha!


p/s: Oh I still wait for that too..
:(

Ridhwan said...

From torrent or sumthing. forgot already. dah lame i download.

hahahahah.....

misterTAJ? said...

accident... i doubt that...

muahahahahaha...

ish2...

moja2

Moja Amin™ said...

Ridhwan,

Owh ok2
Hahaha!

susah betul! ish! tpaksa merempat dekat laptop arg len dlu lah..
hahahaha

Moja Amin™ said...

Taj,

Betul sioott..
ak rase folder tu mcam xberguna je. ak pon flushed out je lah.

hahaha!

Syud said...

sedeyh aku mendengarnye
(T____________T)

Moja Amin™ said...

Syud,

Sedih? Aku pun!
huuuuu

Post a Comment