Now we are moving into the third month of 2010. Time flies so damn fast, isn't? Geez. It is time for us to wake up, execute and make ideas happen!
What the hell I'm up to?
I am in the midst of designing a campaign for SIFE & Ethos! Two of my beloved organizations that I joined and in-charge of. The campaign is going to be massive! And now I am accumulating all the supports from people around me. I'll meet Dato' VC next week, and let's see how's his response to my idea / proposal. I hope he'll give the nod to my campaign, InsyaAllah. It's not an easy job, I know. But will I give in and sit back? Hell no.
So, stop hitting the snooze button on our ideas! :)
Who is that clumsy girl? (Jasmine will love this!)
Ergh. I know, I know that I can be helplessly romantic at times. Sorry If I bleed any of your eyes whilst reading my corny "PleaseFuckingFindThis" notes. I just have to let my big emotions out sometimes. But, I don't like the idea of being 'caged' in a relationship, you know. Give me any other commitments, but this kind of commitment will not do. But I am adoring someone now. It's complicated. Hohoho!
Because she's already in a relationship.
Darn it. Loser betul.
I have a lot of inner demons. I wished I can turn myself into one of the Winchesters' and slay them off. I used to be a resentful person. To forgive somebody (be it a jerk, bitch, or asshole) is a tall order for me. To make me say 'sorry' over things that entirely not my fault is almost impossible. It's so easy to be angry. But soon I realized that I SHOULD be forgiving. Why? These are the reasons;
1) Maybe he/she is a grumpy, tired, aching and very unhappy soul. He had chosen a wrong holiday. So, he tried to vent his anger/ frustration/ displeasure to another human being, which is me. Should I blame him over his bad karma? No. He had suffered bad enough.
2) God has endowed me with so many opportunities, amazing friends and healthy mind. Should I take the low road and be resentful? No. I don't have rights to do so.
3) Being forgiving makes you look easy to be pushed around? No. Being forgiving & tolerant won't erode my principles and show signs of meekness or submissive. Instead, it will nurture my integrity & moral uprightness.
4) I have to much Love to offer and too busy to let hatred and abhorrence step into my heart. :)
p/s: Congratulations, Moja. Now, you've already slay one of the demons. The rest of them demons can anxiously wait.
I know I'm gonna have an amazing year that profuse with opportunities and positivity! I hope God will grant me with more ideas to change others and my self for the better.
"The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up!"
You are such a beautiful person.
I hope you know how much so.
When I saw you with him, I try to not put much hopes on this feeling.
But what if I still Love you?
They say, "There are many, many more fish in the sea".
I said, "I don't want fish..."
I want you.
If you were science, I'll be a scientist.
If you were maths, I'll be a mathematician.
but you are magic,
and I am no magician. I can't make you Love me.
We've been friends for quite sometimes. And I'm not aware the other half of my heart went missing since the day I saw you. Forgetting you is almost impossible now, and its like trying to remember someone I never knew.
Oh. Here we go again, counting blessings. 1,2,3!
1. Yes, tomorrow is the first stage of selection for the interview. I am cuak as always.
2. No, I haven't come up with a resume yet.
3. Yes, I hope I'll make it through and be selected.
4. Workloads are piling up and ready to drop bomb on me. But I like it.
5. Test on Tuesday. An important meeting on Tuesday. Crap.
6. Weekends with the Asasians. :)
7. I hope I have more time to buy and read novels. It's been so long. :(
8. (almost) Everything falls into its places, and I couldn't ask for more. Thanks Allah. :)
Sudah cukup apa yang kau beri,
kerana aku tersipu segan sendiri.
Terkadang ku sesali diri,
pada dosa yang ku pejamkan mata.
Kau tak pernah lari,
apatah lagi membenci
kerana kau sentiasa ada disini dan masih memberi.
Terima kasih atas peluang yang di beri,
kerana itu hadiah paling bererti.
Terima kasih atas emansipasi diri,
kerana aku sudah bisa berdiri.
Terima kasih atas rasa sedar ini.
I want to be hard like rocks.
Each pressure turns myself into gem stones. It shall beautify & refine me. Rather than breaking me.
I want to be soft like plasticine.
Each step I fall down lending a hand to me. Shaping me. Rather than stopping me.
I have fought,
I have forgotten,
I have started over,
I have loved another.
we have to shatter down everything,
to make someone better out of
because the lower you fall,
the higher will you soar.