How to forget me.
1. Take a deep breath. Let fresh air fills your lung, each branching passages. So the oxygen can pass slowly into and carbon dioxide be removed.
2. Open your eyes. To the good old days and impossible possibilities.
3. Walk. Walk away from that memory lane. Keep them safely in a box and start forging ahead. Never look back.
4. Run. If you need to. From me, from the shallow past and from uncertainty.
5. Love. Find love in the eyes of others because I'm not all you need. Find love that makes your heart go fonder and knees go weak.
How to forget you.
1. I run away.
2. I run away.
3. I run away.
4. I run away.
5. I just run away.