Finally, I successfully wind up wrapping all my (new) books. Now I have plenty of time to start reading, maybe I will kick off with R. Sharma's book first. I missed this month's Readings at Seksan. I really want to go there, and meet some local bloggers and writers. Belum kesampaian hajat dihati ini.
These are the books that I've bought and one of them, "A Beggar at the Gate" is actually a gift from Aimi. Clap! clap! I am looking for more books and more books. I hope I can finish them up this holiday to kill my boredom whilst at home. Here is the list of my money-sucking books:
1. A Beggar at the Gate by Thalassa Ali.
2. Marley and Me by John Grogan.
3. The Monk who Sold his Ferrari by Robin S. Sharma
4. The Fifth Mountain by Paulo Coelho
5. Does My Head Look Big In This by Randa Abdel-Fattah
6. Dewey by Vicki Myron
7. The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time by Mark Haddon.
8. Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
9 Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer
10. New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
p/s: InsyaAllah, all these books will be available in Ethos! Book Club next semester.
p/ss: Does anyone ever read The Prophet? Buzz me. =)