Up | Down

 

[Maths]

~ ~

This going to be a really long post.

Introduction. Let's do some (simple) maths.

Our Prophet Muhammad pbuh died at the age of 63. Sixty-three. And if you minus any cancer, lung disease, STDs , global warming, etc most men will likely died at the age of 60++. Even so, my friend Izza told me that based on a new research, most men will die at the age of 55, and congratulation, women, you will most likely live longer.

60 years divided by 3 equals to 20 years.
20/60 equals to 1/3. A third.
1/3 + 1/3 + 1/3 = 1 lifetime / 60 years / 720 months


(
God, I hate maths!)


Points.
1. Some people asked me, why I am too shy to confess my Love towards the girl that I admire.
2. I'm a shy person (under some circumstances) but that doesn't mean I have no guts to tell or propose a girl.
3. I had gone through failed relationship before. I'm not that shy, believe me.
4. Everyone changes. And I changed too.
5. Even if I admit/confess to her, tell me, what's my next move? Couple?
6. Couple is a no-no for me since no.4.
7. The next relationship I want in my life is, the blessed, legal, working one. I'm done with experimental Love.
8. I had spent 1/3 of my life experimenting with Love and Sins. Neither of them was cool.
9. I try not to preach. This is just an instant clarification.

Conclusion. I've spent 1/3 (20 years) of my life aimlessly and sinfully. And I may have only 2/3 (maybe) to either get closer to God, or to live it off the right course. Will I live my life just like the first third of my life?

Nope.

How about you?

p/s: Happy Valentine's Day to those Muslims who are stupid enough to celebrate it.=)


18 comments:

Donut said...

Your last line demands a repeat through a huge speaker.

ila ni said...

go moja go!
hahah sorry for disturbing, i've been reading ur blog since..er..since yesterday. hee dan kisah kita agak sama.

orang cakap senang la suruh confess, suruh tunjuk sikit perasaan tapi selagi masa untuk mendirikan hubungan yang halal itu kelihatan sangat jauh..aih~susah.

ape pon, hidup moja! all the best. teruskan kepada hubungan yang halal, tak perlu nak lalu stage couple.

Solitary Ace said...

Hola~

To Muslims who actually celebrate Valentine's Day.. here's a newsflash.

Valentine's Day is a tribute to a PRIEST who died because of his love towards a woman or something.. well, there you go.

oopss.
I don't mind if the ones who celebrate it 'terasa'.. because I don't. we're not supposed to.
Never did and never will.

everyday is MY LOVE day - Love Allah, Prophet, Religion, Family and Friends.
XD

Moja Amin said...

Hafriz,

Oh, I wish. I wish.

I really wish!
:)

Moja Amin said...

Ila,

Hey ho!
Welcome, Ila!

It feels good when I know that someone is in the same league as me! Hahahaha!

Thanks!

Moja Amin said...

Solitary Ace,

Hahaha! Yes, enjoy Love profusely, everyday.

and that priest's story, most of us knew it since stone age, but still refuse to take note of it.

Ignorance.

Nashrah Khan said...

i really really like this post. thanks moja.

Liyana Hanim said...

hehehe..xpe moja...
aq xpernah pon celebrate v'day..rileks je!!

ayunimadarina said...

:P
moja, moja.
nk gk feeling tu.
legal r/ship.
amenn. insyaallah :)

Anonymous said...

Subahanallah, isnt this an eye-opener.

Allah maha mengetahui. InsyaAllah, Allah will help you according to your intentions.

Keep up with this stand. Allah will like it so much that he'll grant you the most perfect girl for you. And she'll be beyond your imagination.

InsyaAllah.

theroyalcrapster said...

yes, u did the math. but our lives are not measured by the years we lived, but the moments we have.

some people have short lives but lived it well. some people live long but was never content.

so hows it going to be? whatever it is, remember not to compare yourself to others ok. we all lead different lives and take different paths. somewhere in between our destination we might meet each other. take those who have the map with you. but dont leave those who dont have any. help them lead their own lives.

omg super pjg komen aku. leh wat satu lagi blog entry. haha *horror*

byoyo!

Moja Amin said...

Nashrah,

Thanks to you too!
:)

Moja Amin said...

Liyana,

Aku relax laa nih! hehehehe

Moja Amin said...

nafasdunia,

amennnn!

Moja Amin said...

Azie,

Aminn.
Hahahaha!

Thanks!

Moja Amin said...

The Royal Nayak,

There's a saying,

"Bekerjalah seperti kau hidup selamanya, Beribadatlah seperti kau akan mati keesokan harinya"

that means, in worldly affairs, for instance getting fat paycheck, house, etc. we should try to get as much as we want like well live forever, BUT in case of good deeds and Taqwa, nurture it like we have no tomorrow, aye?

Yes, we should live life differently (walaupun annoyingly ade sama ngan ko. urgh)

p/s: Izza, ini buka blogmu!

Anonymous said...

gosh! i hate maths too! hahaha.

emm..thing to ponder about :
"hidup hanya sementara,yg hakiki tu adalah akhirat"

no matter how u live your life, the most important thing is to have good relatonship with Allah and people around u (hablulminallah,hablulminanaas)

jodoh adalah ketentuan Allah.insyaAllah, kamu akan ketemu yg terbaik untuk dirimu..

lelaki yg baik adalah untuk perempuan yg baik and vice versa.=)

wallahualam.

Moja Amin said...

Anonymous,

"perempuan yang baik adalah untuk lelaki yang baik"

Janji Allah, kan? Thanks!
=)

Post a Comment