Up | Down

 

[Q&A]

~ ~

Today, it is my turn to take charge of Faculty of Education’s booth during our last day of UiTM Customer’s Day 2009. I went there around 11:05, five minutes late, and replaced Hani’s place beginning 11:00 up until 2:00 p.m.  Miss Azieyati and I were assigned to answer the questions by the public/visitors regarding our faculty; the courses offered, how-tos, and blahblahblah.

The event was a blast.  So many questions asked by not just the public, non-UiTM students, but also the undergraduates that currently taking their respective courses in UiTM. There were several questions asked;


    1. Saya dari course _________ tengah amek Diploma, boleh tak saya nak amek Degree in Education? Ada        benefits tak?

Ans: No. You have to re-apply, and re-learn everything.

2. Anak saya budak Matric, senang tak nak masuk TESL nih? Lepas grad kena jadi cikgu sekolah laa kan?

Ans: TESL? Teacher? God, I hate that stigma. I need 15 minutes to clarify and kill the myths. 

3. Abang budak Law ke?

Ans: Do I look like a lawyer to you? Can’t blame her though, I clad in grey shirt, black tie and black, unpolished shoes. 

4. Can I have your phone no.? We may contact later, you know?

Ans: Sure, sure. Writing on a piece of paper, and handed it to her. Believe me, she’s such a hottie, from OM (Office Management) She looks like a model, I think. Well, a man can dream.

I was asked by a friend of mine to join SIFE and I’m still thinking of it. If I’m about to join it, most probably I will resign from my post in PMFP. 


Conclusion:

1. I think we’re so darn lucky to be in TESL program. I can list you tens of reasons, for sure. So, taking it for    granted is a no-no.

2. TESL = Teacher is a myth. Go tell the whole world!

3. Good (looking) girls do come to such event. Hehehe.

4. UiTM is so rich, I think. The foods, the brochures, the exhibition, are totally awesome. UiTM memang di    Hatiku!


12 comments:

ayunimadarina said...

mojaaaaa..
law : unpolished shoes? hahah. oke.

hottie?? pttla sanggup jage booth :P

haha.

zawani badri said...

en moja is marketable :)
mule2 tyme bace pasal org mntk no tue, dlm hati da ckp,for sure moja x bg...
skali rupe2nye hottie yg mntk,
mmg dgn laju nyee en moja bg :p

Moja Amin said...

Nafas Dunia,

Hahahahahaha!
Nak skip kelas sebenarnye... Rupanya lagi penat jaga booth. Tapi dapat free lunch.

yay!

Moja Amin said...

Zawani,

Marketable?
*pengsan*

Hahaha
Bagi for 'professional' purposes only. (perasan)
Die xmsg pon up until now, maybe kertas tu dah hilang.

hehehe

Liyana Hanim said...

ko mmg siot!!!
hahaha
hari ni aq sakit telinga kene dgn ramai org..thanks..still nk rm3!!!

Anonymous said...

its actually fun kan jaga booth?
walaupun i didnt know much tapi buat2 tau jelaa (waktu jaga booth CFM).

but answering Qs about our fac must have been really interesting. wouldnt mind doing it for free. you getting girl's numbers is a bonus la kan. hehehe

oo yaa, your fren's name is azieyati? even spelled like that?
waah, jarang jumpa. kimsalam! :p

Nashrah Khan said...

oooo are you saying only normal looking girls go to these events? hhaaaa mojaaa ur soo meaannnnnn hahahaha

p.s: i thought azieyati there was u azie! :)) (this is meant for azie. hehe wat cam blog sendiri)

Anonymous said...

hehehe i knowww, i was shocked to find "my name" there too.

and yeaaa, meaannnnn mojaaaa.
:p

bes jugak buat cam blog sniri ni hehe

Moja Amin said...

Liyana,

Yaa ampuuunnnn!
:P

Moja Amin said...

Azie Nazri,

Yes!
Fun, Fun, Fun!
Hahahaha..

She didn't contact me after all, must lost the number, maybe.
Owh. She's actually a lecturer lah!

I don't know hot it spelled like. Maybe with 'e' or without 'e'
hehehe.

Moja Amin said...

Nashrah,

Hahahahahahahahaha!
Sorrrrrryyy.

No pun intended lorrhh.
Hhahahaha!

Haah.
buat laa mcam blog sendri. Xpe2. Xde hal punye.
(cynical tone)

Moja Amin said...

Azie Nazri,

Mean?
Hahahahhaha!

no, no, no!
hehehe.

korang mmg partner-in-crime yang baik.
:)

Post a Comment