Up | Down

 

[TheDistance]

~ ~


[1.0]


The distance hurts so much. I wish the minutes and hours will erase the memories of ours. The moments that we enjoyed, the places that we've visited, the songs we sang, the dreams that we shared. How I wish the dividing glass wall will just crumble down to earth. 


But it won't.


[2.0]


I spend hours watching your every graceful move. I never move. It feels so close, yet so far. Too far for my bare hands to reach. I knew it's my mistakes that drift you away. Why do I always hurt the ones that I love? Why do you always go away? Please, stay.


[3.0]


My spirit is dying since you've been away. Will you come and nurture it the way you used to again? It may sound ridiculous, but it's true. I swear this is true.


[0.0]


I think I'm in love with you, after all.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Somewhat unrelated to this post: Thanks for the nice banner on the sidebar you got for me.

Ooh.. Looks like someone having a love sick here. =p

Anonymous said...

Dan,
Hahahaha..No sweat laa bro!

lovesick? Hahaha... I fell ill oredi! :P

Anonymous said...

awwww this is such a sweet but sad post...
I have never really been in love before but judging frm ur post..u got it bad!!!huhu

P/s:saw izza's picture...lol!!

Anonymous said...

Liyana knows nothing about love,

“Le cœur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît pas.”
“The heart has its reasons, of which reason knows nothing.”

Blaise Pascal (1623 – 1662)

Anonymous said...

hmmm...tat is true...
u can't choose who your heart wish to love or like right?
because sometimes you tend to fall for the wrong ones...which i have done in the past..sigh
but then that is what makes us human after all..

Anonymous said...

Liyana knows nothing about Love,

Yep, true indeed.
Love is an absurd thing. :P It drives us all crazy! Hahaha

There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.
Friedrich Nietzsche (1844 - 1900

Post a Comment