Up | Down

 

[Life is ...]

~ ~

Today, I had a really good nap for almost 12 hours. Sleeping is my newest self-freedom of late. I even abandoned my books for weeks! This afternoon, Liyana gave me a jar of her home-made cookies, and that really made my day. Imagine yourself waking up from a really, really long sleep and somebody gave you a jar of chocolate cookies? That's what we call a blessing!


I've just realized that, my life is pretty amazing. I make new friends along the way and a very supportive family to guide my way in life. Looking back in time, I was born on 14th October, 1987 and that means I've been living my life for 7,921 days! Phew!


However, in the mean time, there are several life lessons that need to be highlighted as a constant reminder for myself, and whomsoever that need to reminded out there.


1. "Go with the flow" is a total idiotic phrase. Only dead fish swims with the flow.

2. Make new friends. Ditch bad friends.

3. When you have to many things in mind and under pressure, take a nap.

4. Being single does not mean you are a sore loser. You're just a little bit picky.

5. It's OK to watch 'Devil Wears Prada' for the 78th time. Resistance is futile.

6. Make peace with your past, so it won't screw up your future.

7. Life is too short. Don't waste time by hating others.

8. Commit mistakes. They can't swallow you, anyways.

9. Saying 'Sorry' will heal better than Time.

10. Do not envy others. You already have everything.

11. Get outside. Meet new people. Start a conversation. Miracles are everywhere.

12. It's OK for boys to cry. Even Hitler shed tears too. (I think)

13. Use clean towels. Change your bed sheets. Do your laundry. Be hygienic.

14. Happiness is in you. Don't look for it in others.

15. Always choose life. Cherish it always.


I am happy. Truly.




20 comments:

Ridhwan A. said...

You really make me think. Thanks dude!

Especially love No. 14!

Azie Nazri said...

78?? Are you serious?? 78?? Hahahahaha must have the script in your mind by now.

Life's much easier when we look back and learn that we could choose to be happy with it kan?

I'm happy that you're happy.
:)

Moja Amin said...

RidhRidh,

Thanks to you for reading this! :)

Choose happiness!

Moja Amin said...

Azie,

Oh it's just a mere exaggeration lah. Hahaha! I've watched it 10 times maybe?
Hahaha!

Yep! Choose happiness!

"I'm happy that you're happy."
Thank you! That made my day!

ila ni said...

sorry & forgiving are the best medicine. Learnt that from Oprah hihih

eeeehh memang tak salah tgk devil wears prada byk2 kali pon sebab cerita tu terlalu banyak element jelita yang takboleh dibiarkan begitu sahaja~ :D

Nashrah Khan said...

huuuu mojaaa, sumtimes my motto of the day is go with the flowwww. waaa but im not a dead fisshhhh. mayb what i meant by that is doing things my way koott. like calmly and within a state of relaxation but still power u knoww. and i think properly too, not like mengikut org membabi buta jeee. dat doesnt make me a dead fish righhtt righhhttt? hahaha. im happy everyone's happy! spread the love ppl spread the loooveee! :))

Moja Amin said...

Teddy,

Hahahahaha! Betul2!

I Heart Oprah!
Taw xpe. And I love Meryl's awesome performance!

Moja Amin said...

Nashrah,

Hahahahaha! Ok if you do things your way, not a dead fish lah. Hahaha! (a dead hamster? ahahaha)

Yeaaaaah! Let's be happyyyy! and spread the loooooooveee!
:p

Wangi said...

saya pun !

ila ni said...

ait? teddy? my new name ke tu, moja? hahaha kenapakah??

Moja Amin said...

bintangbicara,

Ehehehe. Gooood!

Moja Amin said...

Ila ni,

Ya ampuuuuuuuuuuuunn!
Salah memberi nama lah! oh geez!

Ahahaha. Ampun ya!

Anonymous said...

waaah...i LOVE no4!!!!heheheh...and no14..argggghhh..everything lah...this post totally made my day..tanx!!

Moja Amin said...

Nyss,

Ahahaha!
Oh good! That made my day too!

ayunimadarina said...

here teddy is coming! weeeeee :))

i love all d numbers. heeee.

u really know how to word well! ;p

happy happiness' day moja! ;)

Moja Amin said...

Haa.. ni baru TEDDY!

Ahahaha!
Thank you. Thank you!
Happy to you too!

Liyana Hanim said...

my cookies are a blessing??hahah
kesedapannya mmg xbley disangkal..kah22
glad u like em' lgpon dh lame d'janjikan tp xbake2 jugak kn??hahah

i agree with most of the things in the list..no.5 tuh..lolsssss...if u watch the movie 78th times,book aq pulak dh lunyai dh..the book is waaay better tau!!so much fashion in the book...i love it..best thing about the book is the list of gifts that miranda gets for christmas..droollsss

btw,tgk movie The Women!!so empowering & starting of the movie is fashion ferocious!!and,there's no male in the movie..nadaaa..it's all about the women...hahah

jumaat nanti discuss what time nk gi urbanscapes!

sharman said...

very much agree wt no4 ;)

Moja Amin said...

Liyana,

Oh my. Them cookies are delicious! :))
:P

Moja Amin said...

Sharman,

Yeah I know. Most people would agree to that.
:P

Post a Comment