Up | Down

 

[As I was walking]

~ ~

 


As I was walking

I enjoy every bits of moment that I’ve spent,

My steps are slow…


Slow enough for a turtle to come and capture me


But it’s OK because it felt so right doing this.


 


To be free again,


To walk and bare my soul off,


Throughout this route to nowhere.


I won’t run; unable to catch my breath


I won’t look down at my feet; trapped by guilt and mercy


I won’t be doing that anymore


 


From now on,


I will walk.


Whenever my heart wants to,


And stop wherever my feet tell me so


 


Because pieces of my heart were scattered long time ago,


And I will keep looking for them,


Right when I was walking…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha..
dat's y u were so moody today..
huhu..
so u r looking 4 ur scattered heart..
da jmpa semua bgtaw ak ea..
haha..

Anonymous said...

ceh...Hampeh acad!

Post a Comment